Highwinds collects real-time performance data across multiple CDNs as well as your company's origin.
- Advanced monitoring tools collect data from end-users directly, including the last mile – not just the middle mile as seen in other monitoring services
- Data is from your actual users, not from generic test data
- You can create rules to programmatically select the most efficient network
Highwinds' load balancing service allows you to manage traffic distribution via your own
definable PHP scripts, based on ANY criteria you choose. Now you can always use the best
provider – on every hit. You define the scripts to manage your distribution. The system makes
numerous pieces of information available to you to use in your decision-making process
- Real-time performance data - decisions can be made on a per-hit basis
- Customer ASN
- Geographic information including city, region, country, etc.
- Time of day and day of month
- And more...
||Scriptable DNS based on standard programming languages
||Real-time data-driven decisions
||Service-oriented infrastructure supports any IP-based app
||Elastic scalability, global anycast network
Start with real-time monitoring…
- End-user-based performance monitoring
- Measures from the last mile
- Captures actual visitor experience
- Simple .js tag integration
- Provides continuous measurements
…and use that data to drive performance-based load balancing in real time.
- Configurable via custom PHP scripts
- Decisions can be made on a per-hit basis
- Always use the best provider – on every hit